Services we provide to our patients
North Macon Family Healthcare is a full-service family medical office, offering a broad range of quality medical care for people of all ages.
- Diagnosis and Care of acute illness
- Diagnosis and Care of chronic illness
- Preventative Care—including all immunizations
- Cancer Screening
- Women’s Health––pap smears, physicals, and family planning
- Diet and Weight Loss
- Skincare—anti-aging and acne
- Care of children––infancy through adolescence
- Attention Deficit Disorders
- Minor surgical procedures––laceration repair, skin biopsies, toenail removal
- Joint injections
North Macon Family Healthcare Associates will file your insurance at time of service as a courtesy to you. Co-pays and deductibles are due at time of service. Additionally, patients are responsible for all balances.
As a courtesy to other patients, there is a $35 fee for missed appointments unless cancelled more than 24 hours in advance.